Meeting – Board of Directors Meeting
Date – Saturday, January 11, 2014
Time – 1:30 PM
Location – Village Inn at Palmer Park/Academy
- Called to order 1:47 p.m.
- Board Members present:
- Lance Haverkamp (Chair)
- Tim Campbell (Vice Chair)
- Tracie McCray (Treasurer)
- Judy Darcy (Secretary)
- This constitutes a quorum
- Seebeck, Lydia Seebeck, Paotie Dawson, Stephen Van Dyke also present.
- Presentation and Adoption of Agenda
- Motion: To adopt the Agenda as presented. (MSCU)
- Minutes from Previous Meeting
- Motion: Adopted as Corrected. (MSCU)
- Director and Officer Reports
- Lance Haverkamp, Chair – report submitted in writing
- Tim Campbell, Vice Chair – report submitted in writing
- Judy Darcy, Secretary – report submitted in writing
- Tracie McCray, Treasurer – report submitted in writing
- Randy Schneider, Affiliate Representative – No Report
- Scott Allen, Director of Education – report submitted in writing
- Committee Reports
- Bylaws Committee Chair, Mike Seebeck – NSTR
- Finance Committee Chair, Judy Darcy – concurs w/ Treasurer Report
- Manitou Springs Issues Liaison, Paotie Dawson – report submitted in writing
- Platform Committee Chair, Mike Seebeck – NSTR
- Volunteer Coordinator, Brianne Riley – No report
- Voter Registration Drive Committee Chair, Tina Blea – No report
- Colorado Springs Issues Liaison, Mark Slaugh – report submitted in writing
- Unfinished Business
- Affiliate Structure and Liability
- Events Calendar
01/16 – Topic = Candidates – Dallas Clark will present his candidate introduction
02/07 – FFFFFF – Film – Cancelled
02/15 – LPEPC Board of Directors Meeting
02/20 – Topic = Upcoming LPEPC Elections and LPCO Convention
03/07 – FFFFFF – Film – Cancelled
03/15 – LPEPC Board of Directors Meeting & 2nd Annual Convention
03/20 – Topic = Taxes
03/28-03/30 – LPCO State Convention
April Topic? Policy Forum
- LNCC County Development and Enhancement Program
- Fundraising (how?)
- Community Action (Crossfire plans?)
- Brianne reported on Crossfire plans and she will investigate training days and report back to BOD
- Social Events (Names to include Liberty or Libertarian – LNCC guidelines)
- Policy Forums (Begin in April – tentative topic = taxes)
- Position Description/Continuity Binders
Continue to update binders in case of position changes
- Committee and Director Appointments
Still Needed – Social Media, Director of Outreach, Campaigns Chair, Fundraising Committee Chair, El Paso County Issues Liaison, Colorado Springs Issue Liaison, Convention Committee Chair, and Photographer
- CRM Plugin to Website PurchaseDiscussion on CiviCRM vs BigL Solutions vs LNCC Solution – no idea of size requirements. Need to know server space requirements for any solution. Tabled to February’s meetingRobocalling Schedule
- Robocalling provider has had to change. Lance will update at February’s meeting.
- New Business
Tabled to February when more info is known.
- Expiring Domains – renew LPEPC.org and LPEPC.com – Lance will work on transfer and payment process.
- Postcard mailing – Tabled to results of robocalling.
- Movie Night – waiting on Evan.
- PO Box renewal – approved to renew for $30
- Website donations – Stephen Van Dyke
- Email address/forwarding – Lance will send us a list, so we all have the right email addresses for each other.
- “We Believe” statement – pass to Platform Committee and put to the Membership
- 2014 dues = $25
- Motion to Adjourn (MCU)
- Meeting adjourned at 3:31 p.m.