Minutes of the LPEPC November 2015 Monthly Meeting
Fargo’s Pizza, Colorado Springs
Convened: 7:00PM MST
- Meeting called to order by Michael Seebeck, Vice Chair
- Board Members Present: Michael Seebeck, Vice-Chair, John Hjersman, Treasurer, Judy Darcy, Outreach Director.
- Lance Havenkamp, Chair, and Susan Nelson, Secretary, were absent. The Vice-Chair assumed the taking of the minutes.
- Total attendance: 7.
- Chair: NSTR
- Vice-Chair: NSTR
- Secretary: NSTR
- Treasurer: bank balance is $921.20
- Committees: NSTR except Bylaws, who reported that a Single-Payer Health Amendment will be on the ballot in November 2016.
- The Post Office Box 6-month rental comes due in February 2016, $53.00. No action taken. Revisit in January.
- Website renewal is due November 26, $70. Judy moved to reimburse Lance $70 for the renewal, John seconded. Passed unanimously 3-0.
- December is the annual LP Birthday Party. Judy to check with Fargo’s for booking, probably Dec 17th but date TBD. Michael moved to spend up to $30 for a birthday cake for the event, Judy seconded. Passed unanimously 3-0.
- The annual Bob Telmosse Christmas Giveaway is scheduled for December 19th from 9-3, at the Freedom Financial Center/Mortgage Solutions Expo Center at 3650 N Nevada (between Fillmore and Austin Bluffs). Volunteers being sought to help out as LPEPC tries to do every year. Steve Kerby (?) volunteered to use his press contacts for a press release for publicity.
For the Secretary,
Michael Seebeck, Vice Chair