Date(s) - 03/20/2014
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fargo's Pizza Co.
March will be a wildly fun, look at worst topic imaginable; tax policy!
After just an hour, you will know more about tax policy than anyone in congress, or any talking head in the national media.? This is an incredibly easy subject to understand, once you learn how to look at it.
- For 100 years the big two parties have raised & lowered the income tax from the roof to the basement, but never found the “right” rate–ever wonder why?
- If the income tax is only 100 years old, how did the government survive for the first 140 years?
- Is there really any difference between a sin tax & the income tax?
- Is the Fair Tax really fair?? More importantly, is it good?
- Most Libertarians say all taxes are bad–but could changing *what* we tax actually be the fastest way to fix the economy?
Join our very own Lance Haverkamp for a mind-bending trip down the rabbit hole.
Please book your RSVP below.
Bookings are closed for this event.