LPEPC Staff Liaison John Hjersman, Affiliate Representative
Chair Chris Houtchens
Vice Chair Laura Powelson
Terms of Office 1?year term; renewable at Annual Convention.
The Chair shall be a Contributing Member.
The Chair is in charge of chairing Board meetings.
The Chair shall be familiar with the activities of the Party; coordinate with the Vice Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Education Director, Outreach Director, and Affiliate Representative.
The Chair shall be familiar with Robert?s Rules of Order and Parliamentary Procedure.
The Chair makes reports monthly at the Board of Directors meeting, after which it reports to the membership at the Annual Convention.
The Chair writes a monthly ?From the Chair? article for the Newsletter & any other media publication.
One in?person meeting per year at Annual Meeting; any Special Convention; all Board Meetings; all Monthly Member meetings.
Estimated Time Commitment
Treasurer: 36+ hours per year
- The Chair should have understanding of the Libertarian Party Platform and have an excellent familiarity with the structure of LPEPC.
- The Chair will direct Board meetings, Annual Conventions, and Special Conventions.
- The Chair will coordinate with other Board Members about their monthly activities & needs.
- The Chair will coordinate with Secretary to create Agenda for meetings.
- The Chair will file a ?From the Chair? with Newsletter Editor every month. Copy to Outreach Director.
- The Chair will communicate with media as necessary.
- The Chair will keep a Continuity Binder.