Meeting ? Board of Directors Meeting
Date ? Saturday, January 11, 2014
Time ? 1:30 PM
Location ? Village Inn at Palmer Park/Academy
- Called to order 1:47 p.m.
- Board Members present:
- Lance Haverkamp (Chair)
- Tim Campbell (Vice Chair)
- Tracie McCray (Treasurer)
- Judy Darcy (Secretary)
- This constitutes a quorum
- Seebeck, Lydia Seebeck, Paotie Dawson, Stephen Van Dyke also present.
- Presentation and Adoption of Agenda
- Motion:? To adopt the Agenda as presented.? (MSCU)
- Minutes from Previous Meeting
- Motion:? Adopted as Corrected.? (MSCU)
- Director and Officer Reports
- Lance Haverkamp, Chair ? report submitted in writing
- Tim Campbell, Vice Chair ? report submitted in writing
- Judy Darcy, Secretary ? report submitted in writing
- Tracie McCray, Treasurer ? report submitted in writing
- Randy Schneider, Affiliate Representative – No Report
- Scott Allen, Director of Education ? report submitted in writing
- Committee Reports
- Bylaws Committee Chair, Mike Seebeck ? NSTR
- Finance Committee Chair, Judy Darcy ? concurs w/ Treasurer Report
- Manitou Springs Issues Liaison, Paotie Dawson ? report submitted in writing
- Platform Committee Chair, Mike Seebeck ? NSTR
- Volunteer Coordinator, Brianne Riley – No report
- Voter Registration Drive Committee Chair, Tina Blea ? No report
- Colorado Springs Issues Liaison, Mark Slaugh ? report submitted in writing
- ?Unfinished Business
- Affiliate Structure and Liability
- Events Calendar
01/16 ? Topic = Candidates ? Dallas Clark will present his candidate introduction
02/07 ? FFFFFF ? Film – Cancelled
02/15 ? LPEPC Board of Directors Meeting
02/20 ? Topic = Upcoming LPEPC Elections and LPCO Convention
03/07 ? FFFFFF ? Film – Cancelled
03/15 ? LPEPC Board of Directors Meeting & 2nd Annual Convention
03/20 ? Topic = Taxes
03/28-03/30 ? LPCO State Convention
April Topic?? Policy Forum
- LNCC County Development and Enhancement Program
- Fundraising (how?)
- Community Action (Crossfire plans?)
- Brianne reported on Crossfire plans and she will investigate training days and report back to BOD
- Social Events (Names to include Liberty or Libertarian – LNCC guidelines)
- Policy Forums (Begin in April – tentative topic = taxes)
- Position Description/Continuity Binders
Continue to update binders in case of position changes
- Committee and Director Appointments
Still Needed ? Social Media, Director of Outreach, Campaigns Chair, Fundraising Committee Chair, El Paso County Issues Liaison, Colorado Springs Issue Liaison, Convention Committee Chair, and Photographer
- CRM Plugin to Website PurchaseDiscussion on CiviCRM vs BigL Solutions vs LNCC Solution ? no idea of size requirements.? Need to know server space requirements for any solution.? Tabled to February?s meetingRobocalling Schedule
- Robocalling provider has had to change.? Lance will update at February?s meeting.
- ?New Business
Tabled to February when more info is known.
- Expiring Domains ? renew LPEPC.org and LPEPC.com ? Lance will work on transfer and payment process.
- Postcard mailing ? Tabled to results of robocalling.
- Movie Night ? waiting on Evan.
- PO Box renewal ? approved to renew for $30
- Website donations ? Stephen Van Dyke
- Email address/forwarding ? Lance will send us a list, so we all have the right email addresses for each other.
- “We Believe” statement ? pass to Platform Committee and put to the Membership
- 2014 dues = $25
- ?Motion to Adjourn (MCU)
- Meeting adjourned at 3:31 p.m.