Libertarian Party of El Paso County
PO Box 7952
Colorado Springs, CO 80933
Meeting – Libertarian Party of El Paso County Board of Directors Meeting
Date – Thursday, February 18, 2016
Time –7:00 pm
Location – Fargo’s Pizza Co. 2910 E. Platte, Colorado Springs
Lance Haverkamp called to order at 6:59pm. John Hjersman, Susan Quilleash-Nelson and Lance Haverkamp present. 4 general members were present as observers.
- Presentation and Adoption of Agenda
- Susan Quilleash-Nelson moved that the published agenda be adopted, John Hjersman seconded MSCU
- New Business .
- Annual Convention to be held at the Tilted Kilt at 11:00am Feb. 27 call for officers.
- Susan Quilleash-Nelson moved that the amended agenda be adopted, John Hjersman seconded amended agenda carried MSCU
- LPCO convention 11-13 March is here in town, what do we as the “hosting” affiliate need to do.
- Scott ____________ volunteered to run for state house district 15
- Scott and Tim volunteered to take some pages of numbers to call for County Convention attendance
- Treasures report was postponed as one payment was not entered until this meeting
- Dues for 2016 are due to remain a Contributing Member & eligible for Board position.
- Annual Convention to be held at the Tilted Kilt at 11:00am
- State Convention at the Doubletree Hotel March 11, 12, and 13
- March Meeting to be held Thursday, March 17, 2016, concurrent or before the member meeting location Fargo’s Pizza.
We need topics for the monthly member meetings.
John Hjersman moved to adjourn, meeting adjourned at 7:39pm