Libertarian Party of El Paso County
PO Box 7952
Colorado Springs, CO 80933
Meeting – Libertarian Party of El Paso County Board of Directors Meeting
Date – Thursday, January 21, 2016
Time –7:00 pm
Location – Fargo’s Pizza Co. 2910 E. Platte, Colorado Springs
Judy Darcy, Lance Haverkamp, John Hjersman, Susan Quilleash-Nelson, and two members attending. Brought to order at 7:30pm
- Presentation and Adoption of Agenda
- New Business
Judy Darcy gave a report on volunteer activities and meetings including Bob Tilman, Lobbyist, Approval Voting, LPCO call for volonteers,
Susan Quilleash-Nelson moved to pay post office bill for P O Box, Judy Darcy seconded, unanimously carried.
Judy Darcy moved that all required bills i.e. post office, website, phone be paid as they become due without bringing the bill to the board. John Hjersman seconded, unanimously carried.
Dues of $25 are due this month.
Susan Quilleash-Nelson moved that up to $30 be paid for El Paso County Voter Report.
- Dues for 2016 are due to remain a Contributing Member & eligible for Board position.
- Annual Convention to be held at the Tilted Kilt at !1:00am
- Febuary Meeting to be held Thursday, February 18, 2016, concurrent or before the member meeting location Fargo’s Pizza.
We need topics for the monthly member meetings.
Topics for the February meeting to include Agenda for the Annual Convention, and what is required of the LPEPC for the State convention being held here in Colorado Springs at the Doubletree Hotel on March 11, 12, and 13.
- Adjourn Susan Moved to adjourn. Meeting adjourned at 8:22pm