LPEPC Staff Liaison Chair
Terms of Office 1 year term; renewable at Annual Convention.
The Precinct Captain shall consist of at least one Contributing Member.
The Precinct Captain is in charge of overseeing Party activities for their precinct.
The Precinct Captain shall be familiar with the activities of the Party; coordinate with the Board, Outreach Director, Campaign Committee Chair, and VRD Committee Chair; and shall report to the Board of Directors.
The Precinct Captain makes reports monthly at the Board of Directors meeting as needed, after which it reports to the membership at the Annual Convention.
One in‐person meeting per year at Annual Meeting; any Special Convention; Board Meetings as needed; Monthly Member meetings as needed.
Estimated Time Commitment
Precinct Captain: 12+ hours per year
- The Precinct Captain should have understanding of the Libertarian Party Platform and have an excellent familiarity with the structure of LPEPC.
- The Precinct Captain will work with VRD Committee Chair in order to coordinate voter registration drives.
- The Precinct Captain will work with Volunteer Coordinator in order to advertise that volunteers are needed so that events are properly staffed.
- The Precinct Captain will work with Outreach Director to make sure precinct members are aware of outreach events.
- The Precinct Captain shall lead Get Out The Vote efforts in their precinct.
- The Precinct Captain will work with Campaign Committee Chair to advertise Affiliate and campaign coordinated events.
- The Precinct Captain will be in charge of distributing Party literature, promoting the Party, and addressing voter concerns as needed.
- The Precinct Captain shall keep a list of Libertarian voters in their precinct with contact information, and shall update CiviCRM as needed.
- The Precinct Captain shall keep a Continuity Binder.