Meeting – Libertarian Party of El Paso County Board of Directors Meeting
Date – Sunday, August 11, 2013
Time – 1:00pm – 1:45pm
Location – Village Inn @ South Circle
Called to order 1:17
In Attendance: Judith Darcy, Tracie McCray, Liz Oldach, Mariana Wagner, Mike Seebeck, Lance Haverkamp, Tim Campbell, Scott Allen, Susan Quilleash-Nelson, Bobby Irwin
- Presentation and Adoption of Agenda
- Interim Director Reports
- Chair, Liz Oldach
- Vice Chair, Lance Havercamp
- Secretary, Judy Darcy
- Treasurer, Tracie McCray
- Unfinished Business
- Progress on LPCO Affiliation
- Tracie McCray reported on progress. Step 6 of 8 steps towards affiliation.
- City Council Opt-Out
- Liz Oldach and Judy Darcy reported on progress. A64 may make push for 2014 election cycle.
- Council & Commissioner Voting Records
- Need to collate voting records out of city county and county commissioner meetings. Suggestions to partner with other groups, newspapers, regular meeting attendees to find best approach.
- New Email/Website
- lpepc.org website is up and will become new home of all things related to LPEPC. Updates will auto-post to other social media.
- New Business
- Annual Convention
- Scheduled for Sunday, August 11 at 2pm.
- Money Designation for Banking
- Tabled to Annual Meeting of the Members following election of officers.
Meeting adjourned at 2:12pm
Secretary – Judy Darcy
- Entered all new contact information to the gmail Contact List.
- Created CSV file for export to the new email addresses
- Sent invite to Annual meeting & board meeting via gmail.
- Updated facebook.
- Updated Meetup.
- Correspondence via El Liberty gmail.
- Wrote up minutes.
- Collaborated with Tracie to create Agendas
- Confirmed reservation for August meetings.
- Updated Contact List spreadsheet.
- Scanned copies of contact lists.
- Correspondence with Board members
- Correspondence with LPCO
- Attended Senate District 11 meetings for Paotie then Gordon
- Research on who is in what Senate District
- Campaign for SD11 research & planning
- Attended PrideFest
- Phone calls & e-mails to Secretary of State, Ballot access office in Denver
- Read the entirety of Title 1 on election law
- Researched case law
- Voter registration lists from notepad document to excel spreadsheet.
- Sorted voters by Affiliation
- Sorted voters by senate district
- Created walking map of registered Libertarian voters in SD11
- Attended City Council meeting re: Opt In